The reviews keep pouring in...

We gave the trailer to Horrornymphs a couple months ago and now got over 300K hits...not bad. The trailer was really for funding purposes when we had only about a third of it shot and made in a few hours, but we do get reactions which are fun to read. Here is a sampling...

Jayus is all I can say about this film. It's Indonesian for a joke so poorly told and so unfunny that one cannot help but laugh.
Da Faq? I wanna watch this. Is that Adam West Narrating?
OMG, this looks really funny. I hope this film rock´s my party. I love trash.
wtf
are we going back 1995 were the name graphics isn't invented yet
damn my grandma can make better graphics
3:21 that's disturbing o_o
Insextula
Lolwhat!?
Omfg.. Just wow lol
FUUUUUU
I just had a heart attack when I saw that girls face scrolling up
is this a comedy? because it made me laugh really hard
2SPOOKY4ME
ehm is that a joke ?
Laughed so hard
*looks at thumbnail* no blowjob for me thanks for offering tho :P
SkyFy channel ?
The thumbnail is FUCKING SCARY
I refuse to get a flowjob from her in the thumbnail @.o..
Is this a joke?
This shit is look like an Asylum production
what the fuck
tha fuck did i just watch?
that trailer is fucking priceless.
1:04 THAT MUSTACHE SHOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS ITS MAINLY COMEDY GUYS
Seems like one of those movies back in '60 :D.
Wow. That was wierd AND unexplainable
Hey, they at least could afford CGI! ;)
I'd watch this only for the comedy :D
It seemed so stupid at first, but now I think it could be fucking awesome!
Even his mustache was fake!
Bitch! That old man warned you! He said "please don't go in the water" he even said please! Look at you now, all dead and stuff..
It's... the scary door.
is this movie made of papercraft of something ?
even the mustache on the guys face looks fake !
i wouldn't mind seeing this, a nice change up from another stupid as "silent night" movie would be good.
WOW! I dont know its its the worst trailer now to existence or Funniest b-Movie pardoy ever made!
Hahahahahaha...well, at least the photography is awesome!!! :D
you guys laugh at the budget, but someone will be laughing all the way to the bank
he style is so nostalgically fun XD...
FANTASTIC!, HORRIFYING!,AND FAKE!
This looks Awsome! Can't wait to see it. :)
IS THAT SERIOUSLY A STICK ON MUSTACHE!?!
so what night will this be on the SyFy network?
You guys just don't appreciate odd or weird. I think this looks interesting. It won't be a rehash of a million things already seen.
Looks like an old movie from the 50's. Am I right?
Looking forward to see it & yes it's very cheesy, but guys this is described in IMDB as a comedy & horror movie. So maybe it doesn't scary you, but it could probably make you laugh.

And so on... :D
At some point we will make a real trailer that WILL rock your world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment